UPPCL JE Recruitment 2021: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd. (UPPCL)is inviting the applications for the post of Junior Engineer (Trainee) for Civil Engineers.
Last date to apply for the UPPCL JE 2021 recruitment is 23 February 2021, interested and eligible candidates may apply on UPPCL official website i.e. upenergy.in. UPPCL JE Registrations will start from 03 February 2021.
UPPCL JE 2021 Job Summary
|EXAM||UPPCL Junior Engineer (JE)|
|Last Date of Form Submission||Feb 23, 2021|
|Education Qualification||Diploma Holder|
UPPCL Important Dates
- Online Application submission Starting Date – 03 February 2021
- Online Application submission Closing Date – 23 February 2021
- Last Date of Offline Fee Submission – 25 February 2021
- Tentative Date of Test – 4th week of March 2021
UPPCL JE Vacancy Details
Junior Engineer (Trainee) – 21 Posts
- UR – 10 Posts
- EWS – 2 Posts
- OBC – 5 Posts
- SC – 4 Posts
UPPCL JE Salary:
Pay Matrix Level 7, Rs. 44,900/-
Eligibility Criteria for UPPCL JE Posts
- Candidate must produce a certificate from the head of the institution from which he passed out or from a gazzated officer a Uttar Pradesh that he can read and write Hindi in the Devnagri Script, provided that such certificate will not be necessary in the case of a candidate who passed the High School or an equivalent exam with Hindi or who has obtained a degree, diploma or certificate of any Hindi exam from an Institution recognized by State Government
- 3 years diploma in Civil Engineering by Pravidhik Shiksha Parishad of Uttar Pradesh – or a Diploma recognized by the state government.
18 to 40 years
Selection Process for UPPCL JE Posts
The selection will be done on the basis of Online Written Exam (CBT) and Document Verification
How to Apply for UPPCL JE Recruitment 2021 ?
Eligible and interested persons can apply for the posts on official website upenergy.in 03 February to 23 February 2021
UPPCL JE Application Fee:
- For General/OBC/EWS – Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST of UP- Rs. 700/-
- For Candidates Other than UP – Rs. 1000/-