RBI JE Recruitment 2021 Notification: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has announce the recruitment Junior Engineer in Electrical and Civil JE posts on their official website rbi.org.in. Candidates willing to appear in RBI JE 2021 Exam can apply online at rbi.org.in on or before 15 February 2021.
There are total 48 vacancies announce by RBI for JE post; Out of 48 vacancies 24 vacancies are of Junior Engineer (Civil) and 24 vacancies are of Junior Engineer (Electrical). The age limit for RBI JE recruitment is 20 and 30 years. Candidates born not earlier than 02/02/1991 and not later than 01/02/2001 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply. RBI JE Exam 2021 will be held on 8 March 2021. Candidates can check this article to know the eligibility, experience, selection criteria and other details here.
|Notification||RBI JE Recruitment 2021 Notification to release soon @rbi.org.in, Check Junior Engineer Application Process, Qualification and Other Details|
|Notification Date||Feb 1, 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||Feb 15, 2021|
|Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Education Qual||Other Qualifications, Graduate|
|Functional||Administration, Other Funtional Area|
- Commencement of submission of online application: 2 February 2021
- Last date for submission of online application: 15 February 2021
- RBI JE 2021 Exam Date: 8 March 2021
- Junior Engineer – 48 Posts
RBI JE Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Junior Engineer (Civil): The candidate must have minimum three years of Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognised University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD) from a recognized University.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): The candidate must have Diploma in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or Degree in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD).
RBI JE Recruitment 2021 Age Limit – 20 to 30 years (There will be age relaxation for the reserved category candidates as per government norms)
RBI JE Recruitment 2021 Selection Criteria
The selection of the candidates will be done through Phase 1, Phase 2 written test and Interview.
RBI JE 2021 Selection Criteria
Selection will be through Online Examination and Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests
(Total Weighted Score)
|1||English Language||50||50||150 mins
(separate time for each section)
|2||Engineering Discipline Paper I||40||100|
|3||Engineering Discipline Paper II||40||100|
|4||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50|
The candidates provisionally selected from the on-line examination will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). The language proficiency test will be conducted in the Official / Local Language/s of the zone concerned. Candidate not proficient in the Official/Local Language/s would be disqualified.
How to apply for RBI JE Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can apply for RBI JE Recruitment 2021 through the online mode https://opportunities.rbi.org.in from 2 February to 15 February 2021. After submitting the online application, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the application for future reference.