In this post we are sharing the Quantitative Aptitude by RS Aggarwal PDF and Paid search link for free. This book is very useful for your semester as well as for other competitive exams.
About the Author
Ever since its release in 1989, Quantitative Aptitude has come to acquire a special place of respect and acceptance among students and aspirants appearing for a wide gamut of competitive exams. Now, more than a quarter of a century later, with the ever changing environment of examinations, the book too reinvents itself while being resolute to its core concept of providing the best content with easily understandable solutions.
• Comprehensive: The book is more comprehensive than ever before with more than 5500 questions (supported with answers and solutions—a hallmark of Quantitative Aptitude).
• Easy to follow: Chapters begin with easy-to-grasp theory complemented by formulas and solved examples. They are followed by a wide-ranging number of questions for practice.
• Latest & Updated: With questions (memory based) from examinations up till year 2016, the book captures the latest examination patterns as well as questions for practice.
Table of Content:
Section-I: Arithmetical Ability
• Number System • H.C.F. and L.C.M. of Numbers • Decimal Fractions • Simplification • Square Roots and Cube Roots • Average • Problems on Numbers • Problems on Ages • Surds and Indices • Logarithms • Percentage • Profit and Loss • Ratio and Proportion • Partnership • Chain Rule • Pipes and Cisterns • Time and Work • Time and Distance • Boats and Streams • Problems on Trains • Alligation or Mixture • Simple Interest • Compound Interest • Area • Volume and Surface Area • Races and Games of Skill • Calendar • Clocks • Stocks and Shares • Permutations and Combinations • Probability • True Discount • Banker’s Discount • Heights and Distances • Odd Man Out and Series
Section-II: Data Interpretation
• Tabulation • Bar Graphs • Pie Chart • Line Graphs
• Bank PO, SBI-PO, IBPS, RBI Exams
• MBA, MAT, CMAT, GMAT, CAT, IIFT, IGNOU
• SSC Combined Preliminary Exam, Hotel Management
• Sub-Inspectors of Police, CBI, CPO Exams
• UPSC-CSAT, SCRA and other State Services Exams
• Railway Recruitment Board Exams
• Campus Recruitment Tests
Quantitative Aptitude by RS Aggarwal
|About Publisher||S Chand|
|Shelf Category||Higher Education|
|AVAILABLE ON AMAZON|
|PDF Link Tool (100+ Websites)||
Kindly Wait We Are Searching The Latest Edition Of This Book...
Disclaimer: We DO NOT SUPPORT PIRACY - PDF Link Tool is designed by crackon.in/blog which don't show PDF links without Publication/Author permission. If PDF is not found then PDF Link Tool will automatically show affiliate links to the user. If you have any query kindly email us on - email@example.com/blog with subject line - "Copyright Issue"
Book Code: 0016