In this post we are sharing the Engineering Fluid Mechanics – KL Kumar PDF and Paid search link for free. This book is very useful for your semester as well as for other competitive exams.
About the Books
In its 39th year of Publishing, Engineering Fluid Mechanics continues to evolve with the times. Pedagogically sound, the book delves into important concepts such as Fluid Statics, Kinematics and Dynamics. From concepts which as are early as Bernoulli equation (17th century) till today, the book encompasses the chief concepts of the subject with solved examples so that the reader does not miss on any knowledge that is required.
1. A unique “Zero Chapter” with a visual focus along with Learning Objectives in Engineering Fluid Mechanics eases the student into the subject.
2. Seven Appendixes (including Review of Vector Operations and Properties of Liquids, Gases and Vapours) add to the understanding of students.
3. 550+ Tables, Figures and Examples along with almost 450 questions help the text by aiding the understanding of concepts and providing rigorous practice.
1. Introduction Concepts
2. Fluid Statics
3. Fluid Kinematics
4. Fluid Dynamics
5. Flow Measurement
6. Ideal Fluid Flow
7. Laminar Flow
8. Boundary Layer Flow
9. Flow around Immersed Bodies
10. Flow through Pipes
11. Flow through Open Channels
12. Compressible Flow
13. Dimensional Analysis and Similitude
14. Fluid Machines
Appendix 1: Review of SI Units
Appendix 2: Review of Vector Operations
Appendix 3: Plane Geometrical Figures
Appendix 4: International Standard Atmosphere
Appendix 5: Properties of Liquids
Appendix 6: Properties of Vapours and Gases
Appendix 7: Basic Properties of Air and Water
[PDF] Engineering Fluid Mechanics – KL Kumar
|About Publisher||S Chand|
|Shelf Category||Higher Education|
|AVAILABLE ON AMAZON|
|PDF Link Tool (100+ Websites)||
Kindly Wait We Are Searching The Latest Edition Of This Book...
Disclaimer: We DO NOT SUPPORT PIRACY - PDF Link Tool is designed by crackon.in/blog which don't show PDF links without Publication/Author permission. If PDF is not found then PDF Link Tool will automatically show affiliate links to the user. If you have any query kindly email us on - firstname.lastname@example.org/blog with subject line - "Copyright Issue"